Followers

Monday, November 12, 2012

Schneeflocken sind die Schmetterlinge des Winters

Hello dear Copic fans,
Hallo liebe Copic-Fans,
Every year I tell myself, that I do not have to buy any new Christmas or winter stamps, because I have soooo many of them. And then images as cute as this little guy from Whiff of Joy come along and I simply have to have him! He is a cutie, isn't he?
***
jedes Jahr sage ich mir auf's Neue, dass ich keine Weihnachts- oder Winterstempel kaufen muss, weil ich sooo viele habe. Dann sehe ich aber so süße Motive wie diesen kleinen Kerl hier von Whiff of Joy und muss ihn einfach haben! Ist er nicht total süß?

I would not have to buy design paper for Christmas as well, but it is the same story, I am sure you know that phenomenon, too? This one is from Rayher and I really love the colours.
***
Ich bräuchte eigentlich auch kein Hintergrundpapier kaufen, aber das ist die gleiche Geschichte, ich bin sicher, ihr kennt das auch, nicht wahr? Das hier ist von Rahyer und ich liebe diese Farben.
The sentiment stamp is from Rayher, too, it says that snowflakes are winter's butterflies. Nice, don't you think so? The green snowflake, the ribbon and the snowflake charm are from my stash. The tiny snowflakes have been punched out with a border punch from Martha Stewart. There is a tiny drop of Stickles Diamond on every snowflake.
***
Der Textstempel ist auch von Rayher, einer schöner Spruch, nicht wahr? Die grüne Schneeflocke, das Band und der Schneeflocken-Charm sind aus meinem Vorrat. Die kleinen Schneeflocken sind mit einem Bordürenstanzer von Martha Stewart ausgestanzt. Auf jeder Scneeflocke sitzt ein Tröpfchen Stickles "Diamond".

Copics I used:
Verwendete Copics:
Scarf/Schal: R81, R83, YG00, YG03 
Nose/Nase: YR04
Hat/Hut: N9, N7, N5, N3
Snow, snowman/Schnee, Schneemann: N0, N1
Bird, "arms"/Vogel, "Arme": E43, E44
Coloured shadow/Farbiger Schatten: B21

Hopefully you like my card! Have a nice week!
Ich hoffe, meine Karte gefällt euch!Ich wünsche euch eine schöne Woche!
Liebe Grüße/Big Hugs
Kreativmonster/Barbara


4 comments:

Sandy S said...

very cute! Love the coloring and the papers! :)

Sandy S

Oh, and check out as I have a DT call on my blog... scribblesbysandy dot blogspot dot com

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card I love the little snowman and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Margreet said...

What a beautiful card
Hugs Margreet

Sandra H said...

Gorgeous card and snowman x