Followers

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Meet Our Guest Kim Bell


Hi, Everyone!
Hallo ihr Alle!

I have exciting news today. I was asked by Tracy from Copic Marker Europe to be there guest designer for this week. Of course I said yes. These ladies are so talented. I love their cards, and their tutorials oh my!. I am just in Awe. I truly thank you for this amazing opportunity. 
***
Ich habe heute aufregende Neuigkeiten. Ich bin von Tracy voCopic Marker Europe  gebeten worden, dort für diese Woche Gastdesignerin zu sein. Natürlich habe ich ja gesagt. Diese Ladies sind si talentiert. Ich liebe ihre Karten und ihre Tutorials! Ich bin total glücklich. Ich danke euch für diese tolle Gelegenheit.

For my card. I decided to go Vintage style. I love Vintage images and cards. I have to do more of them. The image I chose today is by Crafts and Me,  Flapper Melody in Pearls . Such a fun image and also a  challenge for me. I have never coloured Wavy hair before. So before I started I went over to Suzanne Dean's class "All About Hair". It  helped me so much. Of course it is not perfect, but I am pleased with the results. 
***
Ich habe mich für eine Karte im Vintage Stil entschieden. Ich liebe Vintagemotive und Karten. Ich muss mehr davon machen. Das Motiv, das ich heute ausgewählt habe, ist von Crafts and Me, Flapper Melody in Pearls. So ein schönes Motiv und auch eine Herausforderung für mich. Ich habe vorher noch nie welliges Haar koloriert. Also habe ich mir erst einmal Suzanne Dean's  "All About Hair"angesehen. Es hat mir viel geholfen. Natürlich ist es nicht perfekt, aber ich bin mit dem Ergebnis zufrieden.







Kim's Card Recipe
Card Size-6X6
Sketch Copic Markers
 Skin/Haut - E00,E000,E0000,E21 Hair/Haare-C7,C5,C3, Eyes/Augen - YG61
Dress/Kleid - R12,R11,R01
Pearls/Perlen -Chocolate Spica
Backround/Hintergrund- Tim Holtz Brushed Corduroy
Cardstock -Opal CutaMore
Bazzill - Cardstock
Dp/Desingpapier-Graphic 45  A Ladies Diary Collection
Dies- My Silhouette Cameo love it.
Marianna  Design Creatable Dies- Branch Forest
Zutter- Distrezz-It- All- Edges on my DP
Tim Holtz- Antique Linen on edges of my Dp
 Viva Decor - Creame Pearl Pen
Lace/Spitze- Class Card and Such - HS104. I won this in a challenge
BronzClock Charm/ Peacock Feathers-My Stash

Diamond Stickles- On her dress and belt
Cheese Cloth- My stash. I spritzed it with Caramel Apple Glimmer Mist.
 My Scrapgirl sister Ann  does this to her Cheese Cloth. Thanks so much girl!
WOC- Flowers

A very special thank you to Kim for guesting for us today especially after the Hurricane experience she has endured and the problems with power, getting gas and essentials, thank you sooooo very much.  
***
Ein großes Dankeschön an Kim, dafür, dass sie heute unser Gast ist, obwohl sie gerade nach der Erfahrung mit dem Hurricane gemacht hat und Probleme mit der Strom- und Benzinversorgung hat, vielen lieben Dank!

Please leave some love for Kim and if you'd like to see more of Kim;s creations head on over to her blog HERE.
***
Bitte hinterlasst einen Kommentar für Kim und wenn ihr mehr von ihren Kreationen  sehen möchtet, schaut auf ihrem Blog vorbei HIER

Hugs Tracy x



3 comments:

Diny Sprakel said...

Hello Kim, thank you for the effort to mkae this card for us. Love the vintage look. Greetings Diny

Diny Sprakel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wannabcre8tive said...

So beautifully done, I love it.