Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Wishing you sunshining days


The last few weeks we have a lot of sunshiny days.
Normaly I love this, the sun, the water, the beach.
But this year with the pregnancy (I have 7 weeks to go)
I stay in the house, here it's cool.
***
In den letzten Wochen hatten wir viele sonnige Tage.
Normalerweise liebe ich das, die Sonne, das Wasser, der Strand.
Aber dieses Jahr mit der Schwangerschaft (ich habe noch 7 Wochen vor mir)
bleibe ich im Haus, hier ist es kühl.

So, enough talk, let's go to my card.
***
So, genug geredet, lasst uns meine Karte ansehen.




I used Marcia from LaLaLand
this girl is so cute.
With papers from My Minds Eye, Miss Caroline line
"Dilly Dally"
The dies I used are Cheery Lynns and
Marianne Design
***
Ich habe Marcia von LaLaLand verwendet,
das Mädchen ist so niedlich!
Die Papiere sind von My Minds Eye,
"Dilly Dally" aus der Reihe Miss Caroline.
Die Stanzen, die ich verwendet habe, sind von Cheery Lynn und
Marianne Design.

I use these Copic markers
Ich habe diese Copic Marker verwendet:

Hair/Haare: E19 E18 E17 E15 E13
Sweater/Pullover: E40 E41 E42
Coat/Mantel: E44 E43 E42
Shawl/Schal: R08 R05 R02
Skin/Haut: E11 E21 E51
Shoes & Hat/Schuhe & Hut: W6 W4 W2

I hope that I have inspire you with this sweetie.
***
Ich hoffe, ich habe euch mit der Süßen inspiriert.

Thank you for leaving your comment.
We love to read them
***
Danke für die Kommentare, die ihr hinterlasst.
Wir lieben es, sie zu lesen.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet, beautiful card!

chrilvian said...

mooooi wat lief

Margreet said...

Wat een super leuk kaartje
En wat een mooie kleuren
Groetjes Margreet

Siv said...

OH - this is beautyful... :)

misteejay said...

Isn't she a cutie - lovely card.

Toni xx

Keren Mostov said...

Lydia,
The card is beautiful, and the colors you used are unique and gorges!
I just love it!
Keren

Unknown said...

Ein super schönes Motiv und den Hintergrund dazu hast du richtig klasse gestaltet!
Liebe Grüße
diddlbasteln

Anonymous said...

totally a cutie ... love all the details of the card.