Followers

Saturday, May 18, 2024

Wedding couple

                                                                           Hi everyone!

Rosi here today !

I want to show you today how I colored a beautiful stamp from Lily of the Valley called Wedding Couple. One of my favorite wedding stamps ever!

For the skin i used E21,E11,E04,E00,E0000








Her hair is colored with E53,55,57.
Her dress with E50 and E51 and they are blended with colorless blender.
The roses in her bouquet and her hair are colored with RV91 and RV93and I added a bit of E51.



His hat and suit are colored with the N family N0,1,3,5.



I colored the sky with B00 and B000,blended wit the colorless blender. On the ground I drowned some stones again with the N family N1,3,5 




I really do hope you like it!

See you soon!

Rosi


No comments: