Followers

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Love is Brewing

Hi there!
Helen here today showing you a stamp from
Colorado Craft Company and the stamp set "Coffee House".


As I see them, they are rats, small ones. Cute!
But they are very big when them enter your home! Not so cute!!
I have some problems with rats, have had two suckers in my appartment the last 6 months.


As always, I stamped my image on to some
Perfect Colouring Paper using a Memento Ink Pad.


Rat on top: W0 - W1 - R00 - R02


Rat on top: W3
Rat in the bottom: E40 - E41 -E42 - R00 - R02


Coffee: E37 - E47 - E79


Coffee press: N0 - N1 - N3
R24 - R39 - R37
C1 - C3 - C5


Bench: T0 - T1 - T3
Wall molding: T5 - T3

I tried to make it look like they are standing on a kitchen bench, made of marble.


Tiles: B000 - B00 - C1


To bring out the gloss in the worktop, some reflections were needed.
I hope you can see the difference in this image an the one above.


Love
Helen

No comments: