Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2021

Viking : Monochrome Coloring with Neutral Grey (N)


Hello,

Today I have prepared a cool Viking card,
I love to make male cards and I just love this stamp set called:
 Vailant Vikings by Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.

I have chosen my Neutral Grey sketch markers to do some monochromatic coloring ( monotone coloring ).

With some wicked black hybrid ink I have stamped the Viking onto Perfect Copic Colouring Paper.


First I have added a layer of N 0 on the helmet. Later I have added darker  N shades and have blended them.


With the N Copic sketch markers I continue to colour the Viking stamp, even the skin was coloured with the N Copic.

Please find the complete step by step ( short )  video to see how I have used the colours. 


Hope you have enjoyed the video.



Isn't this sentiment hilarious too!?
I am sure it will be fun to see the face of the receiver of this card.

I have used some black and white papers, and with some nesting dies from Crealies 
I have cut the Perfect colouring Paper into a shape with a stitched border and a glitter card stock layer too..


Copic :
N 0, N 1, N 3, N 4, N 5, N 7, N 10

Thanks for your visit, see you soon with a new post.
Hugs Blankina

No comments: