Followers

Monday, October 12, 2020

Halloween Card with Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps


Hello,
How are you ? Hope all safe..

Today I have a little inspiration for you. I have created a Halloween scene with a mix of super fun clear stamps from Kraftin Kimmie.

During the colouring I have made photos of the combination of Copic used.


I have started to colour the background with the BV 20, BV 23, BV 25, BV 29 .
I love this combo..it creates a nice dark background with a violet hint.


The skin combo a bit different than usual
E 99, E 97, E 02, E 00..
and for the cheeks R 39


The spider costume of the girl was coloured in a purple combo
V 12, V 15, V 17, V 09


The pumpkins were coloured with my favorite combo
YR 14, YR 18, YR 07, E 15, E 18


The green combinations has almost a fluor look
YG 01, YG 23, G 14, G 29


The spider and hair of the boy were coloured in a brown combination
E 57, E 59, E 79


The bats were coloured in a "black" combination
using N 4, N 6, N 8 and a hint of 110 and a black multiliner 0.3


The bandage of the boy was coloured with
E 40, E 41, E 43 


...and last but not least the floor was coloured with
N 4, N 6, N 8


Here is my finished card,

The shape die is from Studiolight Essentials STENCILSL116
The circle label die is from Sizzix , 660060 Tim Holtz 
The spider web die is from Marianne Design LR 0430
Various ribbons from my collection

The stamps are from Kraftin Kimmie 
(You're a scream ( boy and girl , sentiments boo, dressed to spook ) , 
I want candy ( pumpkin, bats, spider , candies )

The circle stamp is from Prickley Pear CLR013E
trick or treat sentiment is from Papertreyink Tag-its #7 


The part with the coloured images can actually be opened
to find the hidden message inside


Hope my card will inspire you to create your own Halloween card,
thanks for your visit here on the Copic Europe blog..

Hugs Blankina

1 comment: