Followers

Thursday, March 12, 2020

Magic Iris Card with Flowers

Hi all, 

March is a month full of birthdays  so today I am sharing a special card I have made for a special friend of mine.

I have fallen in love with the magic iris die...from Lawn Fawn love the wow factor!

And recently  I have bought these flower stamps from Sheena, the die and flower go well together.

First of all I have added EZ mount on the back of the rubberstmap, stamped it with Memento desert sand ink to create a kind of no-line colouring.


To colour the flower I have used :
RV000, RV 91, RV 93, RV 95, RV99

Please see my little video below 





After having coloured the flower stamp  I have realised it was a bit too big next to the magic iris die so I have cut a piece. The rest was fussy cut around the image.


I have cut the letters with a die from Marianne Design, first out of purple foam and later also out of perfect colouring paper.

With a V91 marker I have coloured the white letters, to match the flower perfectly. These letters were glued on top of the foam letters in able to create a 3D effect.

When you open the magic iris this text will appear ( in the video you can see it moving )


Hope Stefania will like it and that I have inspired you today, thanks for your visit,

Hugs Blankina

No comments: