Followers

Sunday, March 22, 2020

Cicci color some Spring leaves

Hi Copic Lovers
Cicci here posting from Sweden.
Today was a great day here in Sweden with a blue sky and spring in the air so I was thinking to color green spring leaves here today

I have used this copic markers
YG00, YG03, YG17, YG28

Step 1
I started to draw some leaves with YG00

Step 2 
Fill with YG03 over YG00

Step 3
Fill with YG17 over YG03

Step 4
Add YG28 over YG17

Step 5
Here I start to blend a little at all places with YG03

Step 6
Blend with YG00

Step 7
Add YG17

I did not make any photos from here because its just the same way to do

Now Im just start to blend out the colors I start from here with YG03 then I blend with YG00
After the at I add more of YG128 and Blend with YG17

Then I just go over the hole process again  I hope you try this and if you like you can do a little background with some nice color. Its a great idea to use Varous ink




DONE :0)




Have a Wonderful day everyone

Big Hugs and Smiles
See you soon again

No comments: