Followers

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Dragon ....make a wish


Hi Everyone, it's Saskia here for the last time.

I am so busy with my work and study that I have to stop all my work for Copic Marker Europe and Copic Marker Netherlands.
Because of that pressure, I also made a step by step tutorial, without text.
But I think that the photos adequately explain.

I do not like busy cards anymore. Partly because the attention is then removed from the colouring work. I made this card especially for the son of one of my best friends.

The dragon and text are stamps by My Favorite Things.

  Step 1 - 4
  Step 5 - 8
  Step 9 - 12
  Step 13 - 16
  Step 17-20
  Step 21 - 24
 Step 25 - 26
I used the following Copic Markers to colour this image:
Yellow-orange shades: Y35-Y38 and YR04-07-08
Purple shades: V09-12-15-17
Grey shades: W00-0-1-3
   
 I hope you have read this post with pleasure.

Of course I do not stop with colouring with Copic Markers ....
so you're still are going to see my creations coming by on the net.



2 comments:

broskaartjes said...

beste Saskia, hij is geweldig, dank je wel voor al je bijdrage op dit blog en copics nederland. Jos en ik hebben genoten van je werk

Diny Sprakel said...

Dear Saskia, great coloring again. Thank you for all your posts on this blog and good luck for the future.
Regards Diny