Thursday, October 8, 2015

the day of the dead

For my October project I worked in my black journal by Dylusions. 
The background is done with paints and stencils, because unfortunately you won't be able to see Copic Marker ink on black paper. But I had a wonderful time colouring this girl by The East Wind. Lots of hair and pleats to colour. There is also a lot of doodling in the background. I used Molotov Markers and Multiliners to do the doodling.  

Here is a close-up of the image. I used the following Copic Markers to colour her:
Skintones (which is not a lot as you can see) E000, 00, 01, 02, 11, 21
Hair V01, 04, 05, 06, 09
Blouse: RV 02,04, 06, 09 and YR 15, 68 and Y 02, 13,15, 17
flower and butterfly: YR 15, 68 and Y 02, 13,15, 17 and RV09
shading BV00, 08

have a wonderful day
and see you next month