Followers

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Happy Halloween!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a Halloween card! I don't celebrate Halloween but I love making Halloween cards! I went traditional, a little witch in Halloween colours since I like them so much!


This cute little witch is from the Kraftin' Kimmie stamp set called My Best Friends Are Witches. I stamped her in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured her with my Copics starting with the background. Once my image was coloured, I added a bit of Distress Inks around the edges and stamped a sentiment from the CC Designs Spooked Out Set. I then stamped stitches all around my image using a stamp from my stash.


Skin: E000, 00, 11, 71
Hair: E49, 55, 59
Purple: V01, 09, 15, 17
Black Hat: C5, 7, 9
Pumpkin: E09, 18, 84, 87, 89, Y35, 38, YR16, 18
Background: YG03
Ground: W7, 9


Thank you very much for your visit, have a lovely day! Hugs,
Delphine xx