Followers

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

More patterns by Cicci

 Hi again COPIC lovers!

Last month I did simply patterns and it was a fun coloring so I decide to make one more for this  tutorial. 

Many  markers this time. Not so much blending, just have fun add lovely colors and see what happens on the way!



Step one

I draw some patterns and used copic multiliners 1,00 and 0,5

Then I started with B91. I added B97 as a first layer





Step 2 

Add B01 

Step 3 
Blend with BG02

Step 4
Add more of B01 and blend with BG02 




Step 5 
Add B99

Step 6
Add 79 

Step 7 
Now I use BG09 and B99 and color with them about 5-6 times. Then a lot of  blending  with BG02 after every layer 
I did with B99 and BG09

Step 7 
Add YG01 and FYR1 




Step 8 
Add YG03 and blend with Y00



Step 8
Add R29


Step 9
Blend all over the green and Yellow spots with G02 

Step 10 
I have used a lot of markers and use the markers YOU love 
I have used V04 FRV1 and FBG2 


Step 10 
At the end I added some highlights with a gelé pen sakura 
I did some dots and flowers with the gelé as well 
DONE ;) 

Have a wonderful Day everyone and Thank you for visit us!
HUGS and SMILES 







1 comment:

Diny Sprakel said...

how special, thank you