Followers

Saturday, March 18, 2023

Ice Skating

Hello Copic lovers!
Today is my turn and I would love to get you inspired by using Copic markers!
As I promised no fairies today. I used an image from Tiddly Inks called Ice Skater.

My skin color combo is E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21 and R20 for the cheeks. I always start with E0000 all over the skin. Maybe I should try some other skin combos....

I go over my E11 with E21 in order to darken my shadows. I colour the cheeks with R20.


As this is a winter image I decided to use cold colors - cold greys and blues
For the hair I used C0, 02, 05, 07 and Black, starting with my lightest one and finishing with black.






I colored her dress with B91, 93, 95.
I do love this colour combo a lot.
Again I start with my lightest one B91 and finishing with B95. I brushed the colors on the lightest spots a little with my blender.




 

I added some shadows again with greys. C2 and C0, and blended with colorless blender.




Hope you enjoy this one.
Happy coloring and be inspired!
Hugs Rosi

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful image and stunning colouring

Diny Sprakel said...

Great coloring, thank you