Followers

Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Guinea with a Key

Hi everyone! Today I'm sharing how I coloured this super cute Guinea pig image from Stamping Bella called Guinea with a Key


I stamped the image onto Holtz colouring paper using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 


I started with E35 to mark out where I wanted the darker areas. 


I then pulled out the E35 with E33


and then E31


I filled in all the white areas on the fur with E30


For the nose I applied a touch of R22 and blended out into the fur with E21


On the key I started with YR18, then Y26 and finally Y15




To create some shadow on the white area I used E40 and E50


On the feet I used R21 and R30


The tag is coloured using E40, E41 and E42. I blended the colour out with the colourless blender, 0


R32, R35, and R37 for the heart


I then went back in with the E30's and added more colour until I was happy with the fur 


Finally, I grounded the Guinea using W00, W1, and W3 


Thanks for popping in today, I hope you are inspired to take out your markers. Check out our Instagram for more colouring inspiration. 

Sandie 
xXx

 

No comments: