Followers

Friday, February 25, 2022

Polkadoodles Together Always Video



Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a slimline card! I love creating cards with hearts, sending love and I think there is no particular mome,t to do that, it is something you can do all year round. 

I chose a love image by Polkadoodles called Together Always and decided to create a little slimline scene.

Here is my final colouring:


You can see the whole colouring process below:


Because the image is quite small I reduced some combos to just 2 markers for blending instead of 3 or 4.
Here is a close up on the image and the list of all the Copics I used:


Background: 0, R00, R01
Hills: G21, 24, 28, YG01, 17, 25, 67
Rabbits: C0, 1, 3, 5, R00, R20
Red: R35, 59
Blue: B04, 16, 39
Pink scarf: RV19, 25


Thanks for stopping by today, have a beautiful day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Becky said...

Adorable image and fabulous card.

Delphine said...

Thank you so much Becky! Hugs
Delphine xx