Followers

Saturday, July 18, 2020

Long Red Hair and Video


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a colouring video and card featuring an image just released at Tiddly Inks, called Batty 4 U. It can be used for Halloween of course, but works for other occasions too!

Here is my finished card:


The printed paper comes with the image - I merged the digi paper and image in Microsoft Word just as you would do when combining 2 images and printed my image. I coloured it in Copics and stamped a sentiment at the end.

You can see the colouring process in the video below:



Here i a close up on the finished image:


Skin: E50, 51, 53, V22
Hair: E09, 79, YR21, 24, 27
Orange Clothes: BV13, YR04, 07
Grey Clothes: BV20, 22, 25
Bat / Black: N4, 6, 8

For the skin, I chose the E50s which are great for a pale yellowish complexion and seemed great for a gothic image.
For the hair, I started with my darkest colour and really followed the direction of the hair making long lines. I used a very light colour at the end in the highlights with just one touch of colour to keep it light.


Thanks for stopping by today! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments: