Followers

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sending Hugs and Happy Thoughts in Rainbow Colours (video tutorial)


Hi all,

How are you doing? 
In the last few weeks I have been colouring a lot. What about you?

Staying at home for me means do more of  what makes you happy... ...for me colouring with Copic is - and always be -  MAGIC.

Love to give my stamps some colour and relax..


Today I will show you my little transformation  of this sweet cute digital stamp from
The Greeting Farm called Halle. Printed onto Perfect Colouring Paper.

I have prepared you a short video.. so you can see my colouring step by step .


Hope you have enjoyed it..would love to get some feedback.

I have used a darker skin tone and as I could not decide what colour hair I should come up with
 I have given her a rainbow hair look :) .


Isn't she fun!?

But why not make a background too....


The final result, the background could be anything, clouds, a rainbow, a sunny beach please let your fantasy run free .

Sending you hugs & happy thoughts .

Copic: 
Skin : E 11, E 13, E 15, E 25
Eyes : YG 63, YG 67, white gelpen
Hair : N 6, N 9, B 23, B 29, BG 49, V 09, V 15, YR 04, YR 09
Dress : E 08, E 29, YR 04, YR 09
Bow : BG 05, BG 13, BG 49, G 28, white gelpen
Background : BG 10, BG 13, BG 15, BV 0000, BV 000, B 28, YR 00, YR 02, 
multiliner black , white gelpen 

Thanks for your visit and hope your Copic will keep you company!

And I would love to see some comments on post :) .
Please stay at home and stay safe,

Hugs Blankina

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Wonderful card so lovely is your colours and adorable image x

Blankina said...

Thank you so much Sandra Happy Easter !!