Followers

Friday, October 18, 2019

It's snowing!


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today! I am completely in Christmas mood right now, so I'm sharing a Christmas scene today - I just like making these so much! 

For this tutorial, I'm using a cute stamp by Penny Black called Hopping By, my Copics of course and my Airbrush.


Step 1: I prepared my card for airbrushing. I stamped my rabbit in Memento Ink on my card, covered it with a blue mask, covered the edges of my card with washi tape and added a hill.


Step 2: I airbrushed my background, using RV66, RV55, V15 and RV11.


Step 3: I stamped trees and a branch (by Penny Black too) to add a bit of interest to my background.


Step 4: I then coloured my main image, the rabbit, in Copics.


Step 5: I added all the details that can make a difference :) I coloured the snow in Copics and added white acrylic paint to my trees and for snowflakes. 
Here is a close up of my image and all the Copics I used:


Rabbit: E40, 41, 42, R20, W0, 1, 3, 5
Scarf: R35, 37, 39, W5
Presents: R35, 37, 39, YR00, 02, RV11
Tags: E40, 41
Background: RV11, 55, 66, V15


That's all from me today! Thank you very much for stopping by, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your card is almost life like beautiful x

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sandra! Hugs Delphine xx

Diny Sprakel said...

what a beautiful card, the color of the background is stunning