Followers

Friday, September 20, 2019

Love at Christmas


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share some Christmas inspiration. I picked an adorable stamp by Penny Black, called Nose to Nose and decided to have a play with my airbrush.


I masked my stamped image to protect my bears and created a hill with Post-It notes. I did not go to the trouble of cutting the mask between my bears because I had in mind to draw a background after airbrushing.


Above, you can see what it looked like, once the airbrushing was done. I used B02, BG15, BV34 and a bit of V01.


I removed the masks, and then realised that I really liked the look of the sky and should not draw a background on it... so, more masking, this time to do the space between the bears lol!


I used B02 and BG15.


I then coloured the bears. I used W0, 1, 3, 5 for their fur, C5, R35, 37, 39 for the red scarf, and RV63, 66, 69 for the pink one.


Next I added a bit of C2, BG000 and B00 for the snow (yes, white always needs to be coloured a bit!). I also added some stickles on the ground and white acrylic paint with a Molotow marker for the snowflakes.

Bears: W0, 1, 3, 5, R20
Red: C5, R35, 37, 39
Pink: RV63, 66, 69
Sky: B02, BG15, BV34, V01


Using two rectangle dies, I created a frame for my cute pair.


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So pretty x

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for your kind words, Sandra! Hugs Delphine xx