Followers

Sunday, August 4, 2019

It's a beautiful day

Hi everyone.

Hope that you are enjoying the summer.
 This time I have a lovely stamp; Big Sexy Bloom from Power Poppy. 

I have used the Stamping tool from Vaessen to stamp on Perfect Colouring Paper with Fadeout Ink from Inkon3 for a no line effect. 


I forgot to take pictures from colouring the first flower, sorry about that...


The colours I have used are BV13, YR07, YR16 and Y17.

I use the first colour, BV13, to give shade to the petals.

Then I go over this colour with my second colour YG07, to blend these 2 colours together.

My third colour is YR16, this goes a little bit over the YR07 and a little bit further.

And with my fourth colour, Y17,  I colour the rest of the petal.

I repeated this for all the flowers.
When I finished colouring, I put the image on a black,orange and white cardstock mat and added a sentiment with the new Washit ape from Studio light.


I hope you will  have an awesome month of august! 
See you next time!