Followers

Sunday, May 12, 2019

Make a wish, magic picture changer card with simple Copic background

Hi Copic friends.

As you might have noticed fairy tale orientated stamps are super popular at the moment.
So today I have created a card with the newly released Make a Wish 
clear stamp from Kraftin Kimmie.

This card was created from some white cardstock…
you do not have to use design papers (DP) when you have so many Copic markers..

Now I will show you how I have made this card.

First I have added some MT washi tape on my card


Looking in my Copic collection I have found some matching Copics to this washi tape.

Now with the chisel nib I have added some lines/stripes,
repeating the three colours I have chosen.


Now my background is ready…

I have stamped two images onto Copic Perfect Colouring Paper
and have die cut the paper with my new Lawn Fawn Magic Picture Changer die
and have  started to colour.


Some BG's for the dress of the Jasmine look-a-like.


After colouring …
the frame was cut from some dark paper 
and the edges of my white PCP paper received some washi tape too.

Now some magic when you pull the tab the picture will change..



From "Aladin into Jasmine"

this is the girl after colouring…
the tab where you pull the changer was also coloured with my Copic chisel nib.

I have added some enamel krafty dots on the corners of the frame.

With some foam pads I have added this little magic picture changer frame
 onto my background card.


Make a wish ! 



So with some simple Copic colouring you can create fun backgrounds too!!

Hope this card might inspire you to try this technique.


"Alladin"

Copic :

sky: B 04, blender "0"
skin : E 000, E 00, E 11, R 11
hair : T 8, 100
suit : BV 11, BV 13, BV 31, V 25
star : Y 18
cloud : W 1



"Jasmine"

Copic:

sky: B 04, blender "0"
dress : BG 10, BG 11, BG 13, BG 15
skin : E 000, E 00, E 11, R 11, R 22
hair : T 8, 100, BG 13 , gelly rol pen
parrot : BG 11, BG 13, YR 61, gelly rol pen

For all of you living in Italy please check out the classes
ECCP ( European Copic Coloring Program )
held in Italy
here

Hugs Blankina










2 comments:

Kate 'Rijacki' Ledum said...

Fabulous! Great use for the die, too.

Sheila R said...

That is so much fun