Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

A little piece of Copic "doodle art"


Hello all Copic fans.

Today I am sharing with you a little piece of my Copic "doodle art".

To start off, this time I have used a stencil to create a design to begin with.

I have fixed the stencil onto perfect colouring paper using my magnets and stamp tool.


I have started to draw the rectangle shapes onto the perfect colouring paper 
using my black Copic multiliners. With the tips 0.1 and 0.3.

Later I have put the stencil away and I have started to create myself.


Time for some colour.

I have used the following Copic markers:

YR82, E97, YR18, E07, R39, R46



It is nice to carry on doodling…I have connected all the little rectangles.
Some spaces were not coloured but just doodled in black and white.


This is the result, I have also stamped the text stamp 
and have cut the words separately.

Now I thought it was a pity to use it as a background, 
so I have dedided to "frame" my little piece of doodle art.


The frame was cut with my frame die in two different colours of cardstock.

The words were added to the frame, 
the edges of the paper were coloured with the same coloured markers.
I have added some small doodles on the frame too.


sometimes on the way to our dreams



we get lost and find a better one!

Fun to do, hope you will try it too and thanks for visiting our Copic blog today!

Hugs Blankina

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x