Followers

Friday, January 12, 2018

Happy Day!




Good morning!

I am Cristina Valenzuela, after a time of rest I have returned to the Copic Europe Blog.
Today I have a little spring card for the tones and the flowers, I want to go cold ... and you?

I will leave here a small sample of my step by step.
I have coloured this stamp from Some Odd Girl in soft red tones ... I explain how I do it ...



First I start with my intermediate tone, here I used R22.
I worked with the design paper, so I knew exactly what colour I wanted.
I add shadows and make the folds.



Blend out the previous colour, I used R11.
I colour the entire dress, except for the lightest part, I leave it blank.


Once I have the base, I use red.
For this I used R35, I love this colour!
I add shadows and folds, again, but now in red.


Blend out the previous one with my intermediate colour, R22.


And I end up blending the above with my lighter colour, R11.
Dress finished!



As this little fairy has transparent wings, I thought of teaching how to colour this, today in a simple way.

First I colour the hair, which is under the wings and can be seen through them, I have coloured normally.
Then I add my colours for the wings, first BG32.


Blend this colour with BG11.


And finally blend with BG10 leaving the exteriors of the upper wings in white to make a separation.

And that's all!


Coloured with these Copic:
Skin: E11, E00, E000, E02, E13.
Hair: E57, E55.
Dress: R11, R22, R35.
Wings: BG10, BG11, BG32.
Flowers: R20, R81, R35, R22.
Floor: N1, N3.
Green: G82, YG63.

I hope you liked it, see you soon!