Followers

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Toadstools

It has been a while since I last journalled....but finally I found some time to play. 
For this spread I used the lovely toadstools by Mischief Circus. And of course I coloured my toadstools with my Copic Markers.
    

I normally start with the light colours. 
Add a thin layer of YG03 and YG05.

Blend the 2 layers together with the YG03. 

For some more depth add some YG07 and YG09. 

Now I start colouring the rest of this cute toadstool. I used orange for the stem. Start with YR04, add YR07 and YR09 and blend the colours together with YR04. 


For the finishing touch I decided to use some blue as well. Start with BG01 and add more depth with BG05 and BG09.
I have coloured all the toadstools in the same way. 


I used quite a lot of colours, but I wanted a cheery and bright page, so I picked out a large set of happy colours.
All the colours I used are:
Y02:13:15:17:18:19
YG03:05:07:09
YR02:04:07:09
RV02:04:06:09
V01:04:05:06
BV00
BG01:05:07:09

Make a background with Dylusions inks and stencils.
At this point I decided to add some more depth using coloured pencils. I really love the combination of Copic Markers and coloured pencils. They really blend well together.
One half of the toadstools....



And the other half....


And this the finished spread...
In the end I added some doodles too, using Copic Multiliners.
Have a lovely day

Miranda 

No comments: