Followers

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Copic and Chipboard


Hello everyone! Delphine here today to share a Copic project, with a Gorjuss stamp and chipboard in Copics - because you can colour chipboard with them and add a very "matching" touch to your card. The stamp I used is called Heartfelt.


Since I knew I wanted to use an oval frame chipboard, I started by colouring the background making it oval, using YG05, 03, 01, 00. I then coloured my Gorjuss skin in E04, 11, 00, 000.


For the dress, I wanted colour to pop as for my background and went for red, using a little bit of T5, then R39, 37, 35. I also coloured the heart in RV66, 55, 02 and made the underskirt black.


Next I did the hair with my favourite black combo - 100, then C9, C7 and BV04 for highlights. 


The frame I picked is a Make it Crafty Chipboard frame called Delicate Love Oval Frame. What I really like about those frames is the colour of the chipboard - a cream colour on which you can use and blend Copics.


I coloured the hearts first with the same reds I used for my image, then coloured the black with my 100 Copic and added tiny touches of gold with a paint pen. 
I die cut my image with an MFT oval die, added glue on the back of my frame to frame my image. I put my framed image on foam for a bit of dimension and that was it. 


Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11
Hair: 100, BV04, C7, 9
Red: R35, 37, 39 (+T5)
Pink: RV02, 55, 66
Background: YG00, 01, 03, 05


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Blankina said...

Wow love it!

Delphine said...

Thank you <3!! BIG hugs Delphine xxx