Dear Copic friends,
today I would like to show you how you can mix a total of 22 Copic markers
to create a colourful rainblow eye.
Please try to do it yourself, I am sure that you will enjoy it.
I hope you like it ^__^
1) First of all I used Copic multiliner 0.1 warm gray colour
and Copic multiliner 0.05 black to crate the line art
2) Then I started to apply shadows below the eyelid.
Colours used are: W1 - C3 - C5
3) Now we can add colour for the skin around the eye
Colours used: E000 - E00 - E21 - E35
4) On this step I proceed to apply the colours following this sequence:
G14 - YG11 - Y08 - Y00 - E11 - Y38 - RV04 - RV10 - V12 - BV00 - B05 - BG01 - B00
For the lacrimal caruncle I used: R81 - R20 - RV95
5) Then I used W3 - W1 to add profundity and shadows.
For the pupil I used V09 - BV13
6) I used W3 - W5 to apply more shadow under the upper eyelid
7) To colour the eyebrow I only used E11 - E35 - E99
8) Last step is to apply bright reflections with white ink and thin lines with FB2 - E71
and.... this is the final result and all the colours used during all the process!
FB2 - B05 - BG01 - B00 - G14 - YG11 - Y00 - Y08
- E00 - E21 - Y38 - E35 - E71 - V09 - V12 - RV95
- RV10 - W1- W3 - C3 - C5 - B66
Have a very nice 2017! \(^O^)/ BYE!
Suki Manga Art