Followers

Sunday, December 4, 2016

Singing Elves


Hi Everyone, it's Saskia here.

Every year with Christmas I give my brother, my sister and some friends a special made Christmas creation. This one is for my brother and his family.
 

Actually there is very little colour work in this small project.
I coloured two little elves from the brand Mo Manning, which I have included in this wooden Christmas project. But but it would be boring project without this colourwork.


 Copics Used...
 Skin: E000 - E00 - E11 - E21 -R20
Hair: E13 - E19
Red Shades: R14 - R46 - R59
Gray Shades: W1 - W3 - W5 -W7
Book: E42 - E43 - E44 - E47 and sepia multiliner 0.05

I hope you have read this post with pleasure.
Until next time.

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Gerrittina said...

Wat ontzettend leuk. Mo heeft weer mooie digi's gemaakt. En wat heb je ze mooi ingekleurd. Je broer en zijn familie waren er vast blij mee.