Followers

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ready to read and relax

Good morning everyone! It's Sarit here.

Just came home after 2 amazing weeks in Cuba!!! 
OH, What a beautiful place, it's like going back in time….

Since I had a LONG flight I took with me books to read, the only thing I need to add are bookmarks to my books. 
I made 2.


here is the first one

I love nature and wanted to make a bookmark with quote in it.

The leaves pic I took from Wikipedia when I search for leaves.

Wanted to give the copics  look like water colors effect.



I used the following colors: BG09, BG49, BG45, BG32, G43, YG01, YR31, YR21, YR24
Started from the middle to the sides. (I wrote the colors in the order I used them)

For the background I used: E71, W3, W1, W0, and blender to soften it. 

For my second bookmark I used fairy sleepy digi stamp from Mo Manning. 
I wanted to give it a magical touch, so I add a magical quote and started to color the little cute angel.

Here are the colors I used:
Skin:  E000 E00 YR000 R20 E11
Hair:  E21, E11, E13, E15, E18
Wings: B26, BG15, BG34, YG11, YG03, YG06 + stardust stikless
Grass: YG93, YG97

I had so much fun doing them. it will a beautiful addition to a book gift

See you next time

Hugs, Sarit

2 comments:

Becky said...

What gorgeous colors for the leaves and love that second book mark.

Denise Goeldner said...

gorgeous tags, love the colours, so realistic xx