Followers

Monday, December 15, 2014

Let's dance

Hello Everyone,
My name is Sarit Sabbag and I'm from Israel.
I feel excited and honored to join these talented ladies.
When I was a kid whenever I was asked "what do you want to do when you're grow up" my answer was "to work at Disney, coloring all those cartoon images" why do I tell you this???
Because for my first entry I decided to combine these two things I love, Cartoon images and Copic.


I used the image "Dancing and flowing" from the talented artist Sabine Rich the image looks a lot like Disney characters
For the skin I wanted to try a new combo. E50, E30, E11 and for the cast shadow I used V93.


I wanted the girl to be with presents, so I decide to color her hair with rich colors. I did the hair with flicks motion going from light to dark, with lots of flicks… (Believe me when I say LOTS of flicks)
For the dress I choose the YG family because they go together with the hair.


I had super fun coloring her.
Here are the copics I used:
Skin: E50, E30, E11, V93
Dress: YG93, YG95, YG97, YG99, G99, Y19, YR12
Hair: YR14, YR27, E15, E18, E39
Eyes: B04
Lips: R37
Bracelet: B41, B45
Hope it inspire you to try coloring other images.

                                                                                 Big Hugs


                                                                                     Sarit

5 comments:

CaroleAnn said...

Just beautiful - coloring is awesome. I can hear the music just from looking at your artwork!!
Hugs

Anonymous said...

thank you CarolAnn :0)

Elizabeth said...

Gorgeous coloring, Sarit! Thank you for the inspiration ! Hugs, Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

thank you Elizabeth :0)

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card! Lovely image and design xx