Followers

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Congratulations !

Hello all Copic lovers and good day. I'm Sandra and to wish you happy holidays I made a card using "Rosetta" a digital stamp from Wee stamps. 
As the name suggests, the main protagonist of the stamp, in addition to the girl, are lots of roses that surround the character. 
Using my beloved vintage colors for the roses I chose the shade of the family RV, while the clothes of the girl as the family BG. 
I had great fun coloring these roses that are really fantastic! To enhance the stamp I stamped with the size of the "important", it measures  11 cm. 
Remain very little space for embellishments, so I made ​​a CAS card with bazzil , paper pattern of the Maya Design and a tulle bow an embellishment die-cut with a Magnolia die ,and little else.
The sentiment is a stamp of Avery Elle  .
I hope you enjoyed my card, I wish you all happy holidays and we find ourselves in September.

Hugs
Sandra 

Copic used:
Skin:E50-51-11
Hair:YR20-21-23-27
Roses:RV99-95-93-91 BG 90-93-96
Dress:BG 70-72-75
Wings:V0000-V000-RV91
Background:W0-1-3

3 comments:

Margreet said...

Wat een prachtig kaartje
En super mooie kleuren
Groetjes Margreet

Malika said...

This is just beautifull

Malika

lulu' creazioni artistiche said...

Stupenda