Followers

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Yellow & Blue

Hello, dear Copic-Fans!

After all those Christmas-cards I was in the mood to use different colours and so the January Challenge  "Yellow & Blue" at Make it Crafty was just perfect! The image is Lilli Faye - of course from Make it Crafty.

On the background I used my airbrushsystem and two stencils, so I was absolutely sure that the colours would match the image. The area around the image has been airbrushed, too.

Fairies need blig-bling and so I used Stickles 
Golden Rod, Diamond and Midnight Blue:

The image is very versatile, I can imagine looking her beautiful
 in autumnal colours, too.

I used these Copic Markers:
Skin: E50, E51, E01, E02
Hair: Y0000, Y32, Y35, Y38, T4
Wings: B0000, B000, B00, T0
Dress: B12, B14, B16
Shadows: T1,T2, T3, T4
Background: B12, B14, Y32, Y35, Y38

Maybe I inspired you to use this colour-combo - let me know!

Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

3 comments:

Janette van Otterlo said...

Wowsers, this really looks good!! Love your background!!
Grtz Janette

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

Franz♥ said...

Wow Barbara, totally love this!

Hugs, Franz.