Followers

Saturday, July 27, 2013

For the pure Joy of Colouring

Hello, dear Copic fans,
today, it is me, Barbara/Kreativmonster, but I do not have a card for you. 
Some days ago, Zoe from Make it Crafty showed her coloured version of "Maiden with long golden hair" and I simply knew, I had to colour her, too. Today, I needed some recreation, it is hot in my office and we have loads and loads of extra-work to do, so I decided to take my Copics and do some colouring out in the shadow on my terrace. It was just lovely and it worked, I am much more relaxed now. 
I have been asked before, how long such a colouring takes me and this time, it was two hours.
She will find a cosy place in my "Colouring-Book" and I will try to colour a smaller version to use her on a card, that will not be easy!
Copics I used:
Skin: E 50, E51, E01, E02
Hair: E53, E55, E57, E31
Dress: B91, B93, B95
Tiara: Y32, Y35
W1, W3

I hope, you find as much pleasure in colouring as I do!
Big Hugs
Barbara/Kreativmonster

8 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Ooh Wow Only To Be Add Good And So Few Pens. Love Her Hair. Yes I Enjoy Colouring Just Not Too Goo At It And Making Them Into Cards Can Be Harder. Always Loved Colouring With Crayons As A Kid.

Juanita said...

That looks really fantastic!!!! Hugs Juanita

FitXmom said...

You are absolutely AMAZING!!!!!

Mojca said...

So so pretty! hugs! MOjca

Kjersti said...

Gorgeous Barbara, I'm totally in love with your hair coloring...amazing!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Selma Teunissen said...

She is gorgeous...

Franz♥ said...

Fab job Barbara! What a challenge colouring those very long hair!!!

Hugs, Franz.

Franz♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.