Followers

Monday, October 28, 2024

Happy Haunting

 Hello you!

Helen here today.

It´s just a few days til Halloween and this ghost has been lying among my stamps, wanted to be coloured. (it´s actually me who once drew the stamp)

I wanted him to appear in a dusty attic. I added the candelabrum and a spiderweb.
And a BIG, SCARY spider. As you can see, there is a shadow from the candelabrum and the spider,
but not from the ghost. That´s because I think ghosts doesn´t have shadows,





Ghost: B23 - B21 - B000 - B0000 - R0000 - R00 - C1 - Blender
Candelabrum: Y21 - YR23 - YR24 - Y26 - Y28
Flames: R29 - YR07 - Y17 - Y11
Candles: C3
Window: C3 - C5
Attic: W00 - W0 - W1 - W3 - W5 - W7
Spider and web: Copic Multiliner Black 0.3, Sakura Jelly Roll Dark White

Hope this inspired you to make some colouring before Halloween.
Hope you gets a lot of candy and til next time...

H A P P Y   C O L O U R I N G

No comments: