Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Sneaky Taste

 Hi!
Helen here today.
Hope you have had a great summer. We can now just relax and enjoy some colouring without feeling guilty for not spending the time outside in the sun.

I spent some time colouring this little guy, Sneaky taste by Nellie Snellen. I really don´t have any trouble with older stamps. I don´t need the latest released. If the image is cute and nicely drawn it really doesn´t matter. I colour images that talks to me, touch my heart.



I started by stamping my image on to some Perfect Colouring Paper and used Memento Ink pad.
It´s a clear stamp and it´s not the best quality, it´s little softer and if you press to hard it might end up as it did for me with some thicker lines as in his face but I thought that when I had coloured the whole image it wouldn´t show as much as in the beginning.



My first layer for the skin: E000



The shadows for the skin: BV20



Ontop of the shadow I added a new layer: E11
And for the cheeks, belly botton, knees and elbows I used: R02



To blend everything I went in with: E50 and R00



The cake: E41 - E43 - E44 - E42


The cherry: R24 - R59
Icing: B00 - B000



The cake dish: Y21 - YR21 - YR24 - Y26 - T3



Linen: BG10 - BG11 - BG23
Filling: R81 - R85



Knickers: BG70 - BG72 - BG75
I feel that theese shades are fare from each other so I use tip to tip method when I colour with them.

Flower: R00 - R81 - R85 



Hair: E40 - E42 - E43 - E44

And the most important, the shadows to groud the object: 
W00 - W1 - W3 - W5

Look at the picture abowe and you´ll see how the objects just floats on the paper,
before you put in the shadows your eye doesn´t have anything that tell you anything about how high abowe the gound the object is.

You don´t need to have a perfect shaped shadow, just the illusion will take you far!



Some highlights added with a Gelly Roll White Dark pen.

I hope I have inspired you to make some colouring of your own today.
Have a nice day!
Love
Helen.

No comments: