Followers

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Girl in love

 Hello  Copic fans, Rosi here! I'm here today with a sweet little girl .

This image is from Krista Smith. I own it for a loooong time but I have never colored it. I actually have sooo many digis waiting to be colored.



My skin color combo is E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21 . I always start with E0000 all over the skin.
I go over my E11 with E21 in order to darken my shadows. I do the same twice.






Her hair is colored with E53, E55, E57,E47





Her T-shirt is colored with W1 and W3





I colored the hearts and her shoes with my favorite pink combo
R81, 83, 85.
Her jeans are colored with B91 and B93.

I added some shadows with W1 and W3


Isn't she cute?
I love her.
That's all from me for today.
Rosi

1 comment:

BAstelfeti said...

Thanks for the Step by Step Tutorial for the Hair.

Greetings BAstelfeti