Followers

Friday, August 18, 2023

Fairy on a Tree

                Hello everyone, Rosi here! I'm here today with a beautiful fairy sitting on a tree branch.

This one is from the Patreon images created by Krista Smith.

My skin color combo is E0000, E000, E00, E11, E21 . I always start with E0000 all over the skin.
I go over my E11 with E21 in order to darken my shadows. I do the same twice.









Today I decided to use warm greys for the hair. W2,W3,W5,W7,W9
I started with the lightest color with quick and thin strokes and finished with W9.






For her dress , eyes and wings I used a new color combo for me because I didn't have those colours in my Copic collection.

I used BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, starting with the lightest colour.





I didn't want to make the image monochromatic that's why I decided to add some pink on the wings.
RV000 and RV52.





At the end I added some soft background with BG 000  and some dots with BG70, 72 and RV52.

So that's all from me for today. Have a magical day sprinkled with fairy dust. 
See you soon!
Rosi


No comments: