Followers

Monday, May 22, 2023

How to fix a failed coloring





 Hi COPIC lovers 

Today I like to show you how to fix a failed coloring.

Sometimes (me often:) make mistakes when we color. 

So today I took an old coloring, with lots of mistakes.

How to make the best of the situation?

This is to dark but tjat mot the worst 

The glas was no lounger a glas !! 


…Step 1


omg what to do with this one ? I used various  ink (0 Blender) on this and by mistake I took à LOT more then I needed. So the edges at  the glas was no longer at the right place :) 

The coloring was to dark as well so what to do ? 

First I decided to try to cover the 

edges  with a dark marker. 

B79 

Step 2 

Blend out B79 with V17 

Step 3
Add some blue B21 


Step 4
I used V09 V06 and V04 
Just make strokes and blend a lot.
I  did this a couple of times to put the color together.
At the end I draw some threes with V09


Step 5 
Here I took the various ink and made some bubbles with a 
Cottons  

Step 6 
I added some highlights with a gelé-pen sakura white 



I really dont know of the resultat are better the before, but its good practis and the most importent is that you try and nerver give up. 



Have a wonderful Day everyone !!
Lots of HUGS and SMILES 

Welcome to pop over whenever  you 
Feel like it 








No comments: