Followers

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Spotlight on R markers and a Greeting Farm video

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share some red inspiration!

There are 18 R Ciao and 30 R Sketch Markers, ideal for lots of combinations. To feature R markers, I chose a winter image by The Greeting Farm, from the Miss Anya Jingle set and decided to create a little scene using DPs this time as a background. In the R family, my all time favourite marker is R35, the most vivid red I know and I use it all the time in all my red combos. Also, in the R range, you can find beautiful pink and peach tones, some I used on the clothes here. For my card, I picked R11, 32, 35, 37, 59.

Here is my final colouring:


You can see the whole colouring process below:


I coloured my image in  Copics and did some fussy cutting. I picked a DP by Bo Bunny with snowflakes and since it had a few music notes in the corner, I decided my Anya was singing ;) I added a sentiment and some notes from an old Greeting Farm set called Sing Hello. Oh and for my character to have feet in the snow, I tore a piece of glitter paper to suggest snow.

Here is a close up on the image and the list of all Copics I used:


Skin: E000, 00, 11, R20
Hair: E35, 79, Y11, YR23
Red clothes: R35, 37, 59, W7
Peach clothes: R11, 32, W3
White: W1, 3, 5
Gold: Y11, YR23, W3

You can notice I use Warm Greys for shading with my reds, I find it makes a difference and greys are the easiest - not the only - way to add shading.


Thanks for stopping by today, have a beautiful day! Hugs,
Delphine xx

No comments: