Followers

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Spotlight on E markers & a Greeting Farm video


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share some brown inspiration! Once a month, I post a card featuring one colour family - this should have come earlier, but due to my body taking too much time to accept my vaccine, the post is coming now ;) I picked Es for today. 

There are 30 E Ciao and 53 E Sketch Markers, a very large collection for tons of combinations. My card today uses 13 E markers, E000, 00, 04, 11, 33, 40, 41, 43, 57, 59, 71, 77, 79 and no other colours. Here is my final card:


The stamp I used is by The Greeting Farm, called Flirty Anya. I used Spellbinders dies, Bo Bunny DPs and a sentiment by the Greeting Farm.

You can see the whole colouring process below:


There are lots of techniques in this video, of course colouring skin and hair, creating a simple background suggesting a wall behind a character, rendering shadow and light, and using the tip to tip technique to create a "middle" colour:

That's what I did for the dress - E71 and E77 being too far apart, I took colour from the nib of my E77 with my E71, so that I would have a smooth transition between the 2 colours, as if I were creating a new colour, equivalent to E74. It's a very convenient technique if you don't own all Copic markers, or if one of your markers needs to be refilled ;)

Here is a close up on the image and the list of all Copics I used:


Face: E000, 00, 04, 11, 71
Hair: E33, 57, 59
Outfit & Flower: E71, 77, 79
Background: E40, 41, 43, 47


That's all from me today, thanks for stopping by! Hugs,
Delphine xx


No comments: