Followers

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Gorjuss Video - Almost spring!


 Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a Gorjuss scene, with a simple background, and a Gorjuss outfit with pleats and folds. Because the weather has been extremely cold lately, I was inspired to make a winter/almost spring card ;)

I stamped my Gorjuss Girl, called Pom Pom, in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, then I masked her and put washi tape around my card to stamp the Penny Black tree called Tree-Heart. Here is the final card:


I filmed the whole colouring process and did not speed it up too much so hopefully you can see what I'm doing. 

I tried to use not too many colours, so 3 markers for the sky and snow and used the same greys for shading as the ones for her hair and hat. The white I added for snow was done with a Molotow marker.

Here is a recap of all the colours I used:

Skin: BV00, E11, YR000, 00
Hair: 100, W5, 7
Blue: B02, 05, 18, 39
Pink: R20, 22, RV29, W5, 7
Hat: 100, W1, 3, 5, 7
Sky: B000, 00, BV000
Snow: BV000, B000
Tree: BV00, E33, 57, 59, R20, 22


That's all from me today! Thank you for stopping by, have a beautiful day! 

Hugs,
Delphine xx

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Gorjuss card and image x