Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

A Gorjuss Girl Video - Up in a tree

Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a Gorjuss card and video :)

Here is my finished card, with a Gorjuss stamp from the Little Leaf stamp set:

I stamped my Gorjuss stamp on a masked card to have a white border and coloured the whole scene in Copics.

Here is the colouring process, and then a few words:

 

For the skin, please note that after I stopped filming I decided to fix the skin a bit and give it more contrast, so I added one more layer of each colour on the darkest places of the face and arms.

My idea was to create a green background to suggest the foliage without colouring detailed leaves, but rather a green blurry mass behind my character. 

Skin: BV11, E11, 13, RV02, YR000, 00
Hair: B32, N6, 8, 10
Outfit: B02, 04, 16, 28, 39, N0, 2, 4, 6, 10
Sky: BG000
Foliage background: 0, YG09, 11, 23, W5, W7
Branch: E31, 37, 39, 49

Thank you very much for stopping by today! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful

mamawcindy said...

That was so enjoyable to watch. I am still new to coloring and want to get more Copics. Love how you did the green background. Loved the music, it was perfect. Thanks for sharing!