Followers

Friday, May 22, 2020

Cicci Colors some Blueberries

Hi friends!
Cicci here today posting for you. 
Today I'm going to show you how I did some blueberries


I have used this copic Markers
B000
B99 95 41 45 37 39 BG02 BG72

Step1
Draw a blueberry with some light Markers
I have used B000 


 Step 2 
add BG72 for some green touch  in the coloring


Step 3
Add B37 


Step 4
Add B39



Step 5 
Add and  blend with B41


Step 6
Add and blend with B45


Step 7
Add and blend all color together with B93


Step 8
Add more of B39 


Step 9
Add and blend with B45


 Step 10
Add more of  B99 and blend witb B95 and B45 B41
I also added some light  blue I used BG02 

You can work more to make the color go together if you like, I'm going go do some more blueberries now and I hope you also try to make them.

Have a Wonderful day
Hugs and Smiles from us here at Copic Europe Blog


1 comment:

Yumaidar Sutra said...

Thank you for the good information and very helpful. That's very interesting. I like all the things you share and see your beautiful creations, greetings from Admin blog remaja I hope you can visit and comment on