Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Happiness Blooms from Within

Good morning Copic friends,

I have made an art journal page with a twist using the lovely Paperartsy stamps.


This is a two-layered journal page. I cut out some circles from the black page and added some doodling (love this in combination with a realistic drawn flower). All the images are coloured with Copic Markers. All the images outside the circles won't be coloured. They are covered by the black page and won't be able to catch some light. The light makes everything look brighter, more colourful and cheery, don't you think so too? 




This is how the pages look from the inside. 

In the photo video I'm showing you my colouring process and the numbers of the colours I have used for my project.



Hope you have enjoyed my blogpost, see you next month

Greetzzzz
Miranda

No comments: