Followers

Monday, November 26, 2018

Decide to be happy





I've used a Gelliplate print as background for today's project. 



The images I want to use for my project are by Mischief Circus and off course I will colour them with my Copic markers. I decided to use a limited palette of colours, just to show you that you can get nice results with just a few colours. 


I start with a thin layer of E50 . I use the chiselnib, because the images are quite big and it's easier to use the broad nib on large areas to avoid a stripy look.


Use the BV00 for shading. 


Add some  E00 over the BV00 to create a more warmer skintone. 


Blend all the layers together using the E0000.


I use the B05 for their eyes.


Use the B06 for the upperparts of the eyes and use the B39 for shading in the eyes. 


The girl on the left will get pinkalicous hair. I start with RV10. Use this colour on the lips too. 



With the RV13 I add more depth to her hair. I use this colour on the upperlips as well. 

Use the RV14 to add some shading in the hair and on their upperlips.


Allthough the images already have some rosy cheeks, I decide to add a little RV21 to make them a little bit more pinkish. Use the same colours of blue for eyeshadow and her cute little bow in her hair. 


Blend the blues toegther with the B10.
Fot the crowns on their hats  I use Y13.


Add more depths to the crowns with  Y15 and Y17. 
Th he eyeshadow on the girl in the right will be pink, I start with RV10 and than add the 13 en 14for more depth. 


Use the same colours pink for ther dresses and bloomers. Start with the RV10.


Add a second layer with the RV13.


Use the RV 14 for shading.  


Blend all layers together with RV10.


Time to add some yellow, start with Y13.


Add more depth with Y15.


Lastly add the Y17 for more depth and blend all layers together with Y13.


Blue, start with the B00.


Add more shading with B02 and B05.


As the darkest colour blue I use the B06.



Finally keep adding layers of colours to create more depth. 


When happy I cut out all the images and glue them down on my page. . 




see you next month!!
Miranda

No comments: