Followers

Thursday, October 19, 2017

A Halloween Cutie


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share some Halloween inspiration, now or never is the time and I enjoy these seasonal cards too much, so Halloween it is :)! I used an image by Tiddly Inks called Halloween Cutie Sweet Tooth Witch.


I coloured the skin first in E000, 00, 04, 11 and then did the background with YR02 and 04, colouring doing little circles without trying to achieve good blending.


I then coloured the rest of my witch using V09, 15, 17 for the purple, 100, C7, C9 for the black, RV04 and 06 for the pink. I put the shadows on the left of my image since it was logical to have the witch looking towards the light - so I put my light source coming from the top right corner.


I then coloured the cauldron in 100, C7 and C9 and since the Copic colouring was done, I put Distress Inks (Dried Marigold and Carved Pumpkin) around the edges of my card to give a bit more depth. I then decided to add details in Polychromo pencils too, so I used skin tones to go back on the face and I also added a bit of pencil to the dress and hat.


I stamped stitches with a Bo Bunny stamp and added the last details: my Make it Crafty Boo Chipboard covered in glitter pen, little gold dots on the background and dress and a few sequins.


Here is the finished card and the list of all the colours I used:

Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11
Hair: 100, BV04, C7, 9
Purple: V09, 15, 17
Pink: RV04, 06
Cauldron: 100, C7, 9
Yellow: Y11, 26
Background: YR02, 04


Thank you very much for your visit, have a Happy Halloween season! Hugs,
Delphine xx

2 comments:

Cicci said...

Wonderful Creation Delphine!!! Love the background and the hair is fantastic!!!!
HUGS Cicci

Delphine said...

Thank you so much for your kind words Cicci <3!! BIG hugs xxx