Followers

Friday, September 23, 2016

CAS Airbrushing


Hello everyone! It's Delphine here today to share a CAS card with simple airbrushing. I love the look you get with the airbrush and it is a nice simple way to add colour to your backgrounds. 


I used an image (and sentiment) from the MFT Beary Special Birthday stamp set which I coloured with my Copics then cut out. I cut a rectangle the size of an ATC because it's a format I like and airbrushed it using different Copics starting from the bottom of the rectangle. I then put my image and sentiment on foam squares for a bit of dimension and added a few Papermania Dots. 


Bear: E25, 27, 29, 40, 41, 42, 43, R20
Red: R35, 37, 39, 89, T5
Gold: E33, Y11, 21, 26
Background: Y15, YG05, YR61, V04


Thank you very much for your visit, have a great day! Hugs,
Delphine xx




No comments: