Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2016

Winter Birthdays

 

Hi Everyone, it's Faye here today :)

Now, I know we are in the middle of June, but, once we have passed Mid-Summers Day on 21 June, my mind ALWAYS starts wandering towards That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention. Bleurgh! And because you can be sure that even though I think about it for many months, I also bury my head in the sand about it for many months too.

So, come December, when really, I need to have a lovely big stack of cards ready prepared for That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention, I find myself rushing around, promising myself that next year will be different. Ahem!

To ease myself into the process of making cards for That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention, I thought I would share a Winter Birthday Card. Yes, you read that right. After today, I will not be making anything vaguely That Thing On 25 December We Don't Mention related until approximately 17 December...


There. That wasn't so bad was it?!


(Sorry for the misty looking close up photo. Obviously my camera was traumatised by seeing snow in June!)

Copics Used...
Skin; E50, E51, E21, E11, E71
Hair; E55, E57, E59
Snow; C0, C1, C3
White; T0, T1
Turquoise; BG10, BG11, BG13, BG18
Pink; R81, R83, R85
Burgundy; R56, R59

Thanks so much for stopping by... Have a great day. 

No comments: