Followers

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Goodbye Summer with Hula Hula Tilda

Hello Hello everybody copic friends!
 
It's Franz here again with a new copic coloured image and card.
Summer is ending :( and I couldn't miss the chance to use this lovely Summer Tilda from the latest Magnolia collection:

 
 I used the no line tecnique and I had lot of fun on colouring her, especially her very long hair and her funny skirt.

 
 
Here is the complete list of Markers I've used:

 Skin:
E0000-E000-E00-E11- pencils for cheecks;
Hair:
 E21-E25-E29-E50
 Skirt:
 V11-V15-V000-Y15-Y11:
Sand
 E11-E00-E00

I hope you liked it and you feel a little inspired! :)

Thanks for stopping by,
Franz. 

4 comments:

Exclusively by Mel said...

Oh my! this is just such a beautiful card, what stunning colouring Franz!!
Love, Mel. xxx

Selma Teunissen said...

Wow! Love the hair! She is stunning!

Za ovinkom said...

Gorgeous!!!
Jasmina

Cinzia C. said...

Dear Franz, great card with a super colouring and gorgeous colours!

Bravissima come sempre! :)

Un abbraccio grande
Cinzia