Hello, dear Copic fans,
Right at the moment, I have some problems with my right hand, so colouring is not as enjoyable as usual. I take the chance to try one of the lots of different techniques Copic Markers do offer.
This time, I created a card using nothing else than Copic Markers, Activator and paper.
Astonishing, isn't it?
I used my airbrush to colour the background paper with B91, then I applied B93 to the stamp (Katzelkraft) and pressed it onto the paper. For the image, I applied B95 to the stamp, sprayed activator onto my paper and pressed the stamp onto it. After that I cut the image out with my Cuttlebug, kept the die in space and sprayed B91 on the rim with the airbrush. I had covered the image with a mask to keep the background white.
The sentiment stamp (Noor! design) has been coloured with B93, too. I rinsed it with water right after that to prevent the alcohol to damage the clear stamp.
Though I am really looking forward to be able to colour images again soon, I am very happy with how this card turned out.